This is some interesting information, at least to me...I've been using a Garmin GPS type watch to record a lot of my running…for my last 79 runs to be exact...
(here's where the engineer in my raises its head...)
Over the last 79 recorded runs, I've:
- covered over 313.40 miles
- ran a total of 48 hours, 54 minutes and 8 seconds
- climbed over 60,778 ft (and descended an equal amount, obviously)
- had an average HR of 166 bpm and an average maximum HR of 190 bpm
- burned 36,049 Calories
- averaged 3.97 miles on each run
- had a maximum run distance of 11.12 miles
- had an average running time of 37 minutes and 8 seconds per run
- and ran for 1 hour, 40 minutes and 55 seconds straight at one point.
If this link works, you should be able to see the all of the activities (running, cycling, etc.):
I'm surprised I'm not faster and healthier!